- Proceed to the Registration Resource Center (RRC)
- Enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Badge # (XXXXXX)
- Once logged in, click on the Upgrade Icon or the "Upgrade" selection from the menu bar.
- On the next page, on the right-hand side and under the amount totals, click on the second "upgrade" button
- On the following page you may change your current selections
- To add the postgraduate course there are three blue menu bars, click on "Society Ticketed Sessions" to expand.
- Select the one you would like to attend.
- When complete, click to continue and then proceed to checkout.
How to add a session/Postgraduate Course to your registration Print
Modified on: Wed, 15 Jan, 2020 at 5:58 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.