A guest is a nonmember, non-physician person accompanying a DDW registrant. Guests are unable to attend the scientific sessions and cannot claim CME. A full list of registration categories and pricing for DDW 2020 is available at DDW Registration Fee Chart.
Here the steps to add a guest DDW registration:
- Proceed to the Registration Resource Center (link will be active when registration is open)
- Enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Badge # (XXXXXX) from your registration confirmation email
- Once logged in, click on the add a guest Icon
- On the next page enter the guest information
- Save the guest information
- Proceed to checkout and add payment